Support our advocacy and education programs.
1. Become a member
Over 300 Madison-area households (and dozens of former residents) are currently members of the Madison Trust. When you’re a member, you join a constituency dedicated to helping retain and enhance Madison’s historic places. Additional benefits include:
- Our regular email update on preservation and development issues.
- Early notification of upcoming events.
- Free admission to all of our historic architecture tour
- Invitations to special members-only events
By Credit Card – Join now or renew your membership.
By Check – Download a membership form and send it with your check to:
Madison Trust for Historic Preservation
P.O. Box 296
Madison, WI 53701-0296
2. Become a Sustaining Member
Support the Madison Trust at an annual level of $1000 or more. Members and donors interested in supporting the organization at this level may want to know how the organization is structured, how we operate, an how we plan for our future. We will meet personally with anyone interested in becoming a sustaining member. We are a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization, so contributions are deductible as allowed by law. Call Jason Tish at 608-441-8864.
3. Make Gifts of Stock
Stock that has increased in value is one of the most popular assets used for charitable giving, once it has been held for more than one year. Making a gift of securities can help our organization while realizing important benefits for yourself. The Madison Trust has established an account at Robert W. Baird & Co. which donors can use to process gifts of stock. To learn more contact the Madison Trust at 608-843-6060 or firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Volunteer – Give the gift of your time
Much of our advocacy and education work gets done with great volunteers. Please contact us if you’re interested in volunteer in any of these area:
- Lead historic architecture tours
- Help coordinate special events
- Help create and produce our online and print communications
- Basic legal advice for a non-profit organization
To help in any way contact the Madison Trust at 608-441-8864 – email@example.com
5. Give Now
Donate to the Madison Trust in any amount right now, securely through PayPal.com