As a member of the Madison Trust for Historic Preservation, you help send a strong message that historic places are important. Your membership supports our efforts, including our historic walking tours, annual historic preservation awards, and advocacy for the high quality restoration and rehabilitation of Madison’s historic places.
What do members get?
Aside from the knowledge that you’re supporting a great cause, your membership benefits include:
- FREE admission to our summer historic walking tours.
- Discounted admission to special tours and events such as the Annual Preservation Awards.
- Special opportunities to share your thoughts with the Trust through surveys and to help us keep improving our efforts!
Memberships are good for one year from the date you join.
How to join:
You can become a member or renew your current membership in one of the following ways:
- By mail: Download and print our membership form and mail with your check. Please make checks payable to the Madison Trust for Historic Preservation and mail it to PO Box 296, Madison, WI 53701. Click here to get the membership form.
- Online: You can also join online using a credit card, debit card or PayPal account. Select your desired membership level from the dropdown menu under “Annual Membership Levels” and click “Buy Now.” You’ll be taken to a secure PayPal checkout page; the amount will be confirmed before you pay. When your payment is complete, you’ll be returned to the Madison Trust for Historic Preservation website.
Thank you for supporting the Madison Trust for Historic Preservation!